Lung Detox Decoctions (20+ ingredients), Pack of 5 真正的清肺排毒汤美国版
Formula recommended by The National Health Commission and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Due to the FDA restriction of two ingredients Ma Huang (Ephedra stem) and Xi Xin (Chinese wild ginger root & rhizome), we have a US version without them using effective replacements that are allowed by the FDA.
Lung Detox Decoction: China’s “Secret Weapon” for COVID-19 Intervention: Official Herbal Medicine Formula US Version!
Lung Detox Decoction (a.k.a. Qing Fei Pai Du Kit in Chinese) Product Description
- Helps to promote the health of the respiratory system.
- 20+ All-Natural herbal ingredients.
- Incorporated four famous ancient herbal medicine formula, described in the 2000-year-old manuscript, Shang Han Lun by Zhang Zhongjing: Ma Xing Shi Gan Tang, She Gan Ma Huang Tang, Xiao Chai Hu Tang, and Wu Ling San. All have been clinically tested over thousands of years.
- Developed and clinically tested in Wuhan, Hubei and 3 surrounding providences in January to March 2020. It is widely used in China to combat COVID-19 nationwide.
- Helps regulate the body by eliminating patients’ symptoms that included fatigue, fever, cough, sore throat, anorexia, and demonstrated COVID-typical changes on CT imaging.
- Convenient granule packaging for easy consumption.
- Lung Detox Decoction is recognized as a cure in many countries in Asia( such as China, Japan, and Korea). Countries outside of these prevent labeling any product as a cure.
“Lung Detox Decoction” is an herbal supplement that is taken and has been used in 2020 to help treat individuals that were experiencing flu or cold symptoms. It is effective in speeding up symptom resolution of COVID including fever, cough, and fatigue. Be proactive in the fight against Coronavirus with this herbal supplement that promotes a healthy respiratory system！
On February 23, 2020, the China's National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine disclosed an herbal formula with more than a 90% effectiveness rate in the treatment of 1265 patients with coronavirus pneumonia.
“Lung Detox Decoction” was used to treat 1265 confirmed coronavirus cases in four pilot provinces including Shanxi, Hebei, Heilongjiang, and Shanxi. The patients’ symptoms included fatigue, fever, cough, sore throat, lack of appetite, and changes in CT imaging.
Chinese herbal granule mix to help treat symptoms of colds, flus, and other respiratory illnesses.
Statistical data on February 5th, 2020, showed that within 3 days of treatment more than 60% of patients had symptomatic benefit and/or CT imaging improvement. In 30% of patients, symptoms stabilized without worsening.
Using merely one sample by March 23, 2020, among 12655 coronavirus pneumonia patients from 10 different provinces who have taken “Lung Detox Decoction”, 98% are released from hospitals, and no single case progressed from mild to severe or critically ill.
The following are the 21 herbs in the complete Chinese state-approved COVID-19 official formula, including the quantity of herbs in the decoction:
In the USA, finding the official Chinese formula for Qing Fei Pai Du Kit is next to impossible, as two of the ingredients above are banned by the U.S. FDA. However, Herbal-Pal has replaced the banned Ephedra (Ma Huang) and Asari (Xi Xin) with other effective herbal ingredients as follows:
• Ma Huang (Ephedra stem) 9g — replaced with Jing Jie or Xing Ren, Qiang Hu, Xiang Ru
• Xi Xin (Chinese wild ginger root & rhizome) 6g — replaced with Gan Jiang (Dried Ginger)
• Zhi Gan Cao (Prepared Chinese licorice root) 6g
• Ku Xing Ren (Apricot seed) 9g
• Shi Gao (Gypsum) 15-30g
• Gui Zhi (Cassia twig) 9g
• Ze Xie (Asian water plantain rhizome) 9g
• Zhu Ling (Zhu ling sclerotium) 9g
• Bai Zhu (bai-zhu atractylodes rhizome) 9g
• Fu Ling (Poria sclerotium) 15g
• Chai Hu (Bupleurum root) 16g
• Huang Qin (Barbed skullcap root) 6g
• Jiang Ban Xia (Pinellia rhizome cured with ginger) 9g
• Zi Wan (Tartarian aster root) 9g
• Sheng Jiang (Fresh ginger rhizome) 9g
• Kuan Dong Hua (Coltsfoot flower bud) 9g
• She Gan (Belamcanda rhizome) 9g
• Shan Yao (Chinese yam rhizome) 12g
• Zhi Shi (Bitter orange immature fruit) 6g
• Chen Pi (Tangerine dried rind) 6g
• Huo Xiang (Chinese giant hyssop aerial part) 9g
All these FDA-approved herbs in Qing Fei Pai Du Tang are available in single herb granule extracts, and by Herbal-Pal team have them all packed ready for you. One taped package is good for one day, consuming twice daily.
There are products containing 5-6 ingredients but are mismarketed as "Qingfei Paidu Detox Soup". They are different formula such as the Academician herbal formula or Hubei early prevention kit, NOT the real Lung Detox Decoction. This Lung Detox Decoction is for people who have shown light symptoms, and should have at least the 19 ingredients allowed by FDA, and ideally what we provided you with using substitutes for banned ingredients.
Mix all the granules in one “Lung Detox Decoction“ and add equal volume as granule of boiling water for 30 seconds, then mix (5 times in volume) with additional boiling water until it is all dissolved. Wait for temperature to become drinkable but still warm enough to consume.
NOTICE: Since herbal medicine is not recognized by law in the US, we have to provide a disclaimer: This supplement is not a cure. If you are feeling unwell or believe that you may be sick, please visit a professional.
“Academician Gong Xiaolin: Lung Detox Decoction Effectiveness 97%, No Single Patient Under Intervention Arm went from Light to Severe” https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/hDmsXgbR99--E6hvWL7UEQ
“98% Patients who took Lung Detox are released by Hospitals, No Single Patient has gone from Mild to Severe“, by China’s Official Newspaper called “Health Times”: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/UVovya5b1hdDWrCd8jVVFA