Szechuan Ox Knee (Chuan Niu Xi) - Sliced 500g. - Plum Flower
Nature: sweet, bitter, neutral
Meridians: Liver, Kidney
Actions: Expels wind; promotes urination, drains dampness; invigorates the channels and blood; disperses blood stasis; directs fire and blood downward; weakly nourishes the liver and kidneys.
• Stronger to move blood and alleviate pain, but less tonifying than Huai niu xi.
• Pain due to wind-dampness – especially lower back pain.
• Musculoskeletal pain, traumatic injury.
• Atrophy and spasm in the lower extremities.
• Painful urination with blood in the urine.
• Amenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain, difficult labor, abdominal masses.
• Hematemesis, epistaxis, toothache, ulcers on the tongue and mouth, headache and dizziness associated with fire flaring upward and abnormal bleeding.
Herbal Information for Chuan Niu Xi in Cut Form
Common Name: Szechuan Ox Knee
Botanical Name: Cyathula officinalis root
Channels/Meridians: Kidney, Liver
Other Names: Radix Cyathulae, Cyathula Root
Pin Yin Name: Chuan Niu Xi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand:Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with excessive bleeding
Additional Information for Szechuan Ox Knee
Szechuan Ox Knee (Chuan Niu Xi) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine for a variety of ailments.
- Expels Wind
- Drains Dampness
- Descends Blood and Fire
- Tonifies Kidneys
Product Properties: Sweet, Slightly Bitter, Neutral
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: β-ecdysterone, titanium
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory testsits products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulfur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.