- One-on-One Coaching Membership: Personalized Support Just for You on Personalized Holistic Health
- Private Group Support Membership: Ongoing Support, Private Chats, Live Q&A Calls with Real Persons who Care
Herbal-Pal Personal Healer Support
Anxious or have questions about your health or that of your loved ones? Book a 30-minute video call with one of our healers. It will be completely confidential and personalized for your needs. Please throw us the dates/times you will be available and we will make it happen. Our founder will also be available to talk with you time permitting.
Good for laymen with or without background to learn the authentic personalized holistic health principles, offers basic principles of TCM foundation and practical tips. Sample courses include:
- Integrate Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) into Your Daily Routine: from eat sleep exercise to emotions music aroma therapies, you will be able to have clear principles and thinking system for genuinely healthier life with low-cost and FREE approaches. The course will also help you think critically whenever facing information overload driven by any gurus with commercial dollars or family and friends who could be brainwashed or misinformed.
- Unchain Your Mind, Body, Spirit with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): This comes with live Qigong workshops that help you stay on track with your emotional, nutritional, exercise goals.
- First Aid with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): Before you or your loved ones ever get access to any Ambulance, Emergency Room, Urgent Cares, do you know that there are many things you can do to help? Yes, yourself or your family members who are not medical professionals and without fancy devices. Simply using the treasures in your body to do first aid. Contrary to popular beliefs, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is not just for comfort or chronic pain that only "complements" modern medicine, instead, although many treasures are being lost today, it was there to save lives for thousands of years and are still saving lives in health emergency situations. Use those first-aid methods to your advantage. It could save your precious time and troubles from things as tiny as a light burn by hot water, food poisoning, diarrhea, and so on, to life-threatening cases such as temporarily out of breath, heart attack, stroke, etc.
- Mini Courses for Special Stages of Life: Pregnancy, Postpartum, Menopause, Baby Health, Childcare, Teen Holistic Health Support
- Translating Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) into Modern Science Language: This course is ideal for those who have been trained in pan-scientific backgrounds and linear way of thinking, such as engineers, research scientists and who are doubtful but curious about how other people, especially those with understanding in both authentic TCM and modern scientific training would think. The course instructor and professor is also trying to establish a new system of thinking for modern scientific world that you could apply in your work.
- Eastern Medicine Philosophy: You will gain a new system of thinking, a different yet intuitive way to view and analyze things in your health life and beyond. You will be able to think like a pro and open a brand new fresh window to the world inside out. For those who are interested in Taoism and its relationship to Christianity today, this course, when taught by our Christian instructors with Taoism philosophy and well trained in TCM, could also provide you with more fun insights.
- Advanced Training based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Classics: Great for licensed acupuncturists and herbalists, advanced training of different focuses that help empower you for your clinical effectiveness.
- For example, from detailed learning of systemize 398 core verses and 113 core formulas from the Discussion of Cold Damage 伤寒论 (Shang Han Lun) and Essentials from the Golden Cabinet 金匮要略 (Jin Gui Yao Lue) documented by Zhang Zhong-Jing documented c. 220., the course Syndrome Differentiation from Six Stages/Conformations （六经辨证） will help you build or solidify Six-Channel/Syndrome Diagnosis System to Clinical Q&A, we have courses and workshops tailored to your needs.
- Other more common courses such as Eight-Principle and Zang-Fu (Organs) Differential Diagnosis are also available but they were more available and are being taught in TCM schools and acupuncture schools worldwide nowadays.
- Integrative Medicine: If you are a healthcare professional trained in conventional Western medicine, such as M.D.s or equivalent, we also have experts with deep experience in integrative medicine that speak in the language you can understand.